As 2017 comes to a close I have to feel really blessed. Between the unknown career path, to my niece and nephew turning one and two, to another year with John, to new friends, awesome Clients, and every thing else in between, it has been a year of change, challenge, growth, and appreciation. So I can look back on 2017 fondly, and know that all the hard times were great lessons learned, and know that in the good times I was truly present in those moments.
Moving into 2018 I do have a handful of goals and resolutions and decided to share those resolutions with you. One, as a way to keep myself accountable, and two, because I believe that putting things out into the universe helps attract it back to you. So there’s that 🙂
- I want to commit and finish Whole 30. Honestly, I have good intentions like everyone else, but then something happens and I quit. But not this time! On day 9 and it’s going well 🙂 Let’s chat on Day 15 or 20!
- I will blog once a week.
- I am going to focus on networking and promoting my business. That is so not natural to me, but hey, greatness is outside of your comfort zone right?
- I will love, support, and build my life with my partner in way that is authentic and focused on teamwork and gratitude.
- I won’t forget the little things, I will be present and soak up the time we have with those we love.
- I will be more charitable
- I will believe in myself and know that what I stand for is good and should be shared.
So far 2018 has taken off like a rocket ship. I have always had a lull in business in January but not this year. I will take everything in stride and enjoy all that comes my way.
What are some of your Resolutions?
X O X O,