I wanted to share a few of our favorite Whole 30 approved products because it really helped me in a pinch to make sure we had food and didn’t fall off the Whole 30 wagon when I was pressed for time!
Without further ado let’s get to it!
- RX Bars– These protein bars are really good, as they only have a few ingredients. Now not all bars are Whole 30 approved but through my research I believe that these ones are : Mixed Berry, Blueberry, Coconut Chocolate, Chocolate Chip and Chocolate Sea Salt
- La Croix– You can’t have alcohol, juices, milk etc, ad sometimes water can get boring, so have some amazing La Croix. Put a lime or lemon in it with some ice in a high ball glass and it will feel like you’re having fancy cocktail
- Primal Kitchen– Salad dressings have a lot of added junk if you’ve ever taken a look at the ingredients. You can simply throw on some balsamic vinegar, but if that gets boring check out some salad dressings from Primal Kitchen. The Greek is my favorite!
- Nutpods– Say bye bye to your Vanilla Lattes, and yummy creamers in your coffee. If you can drink your coffee black, go for it. However, I cannot. You can find NutPods at Whole Foods where the alternative creamers are.
- Bullet Brain Octane– This was amazing, so amazing I am still using it. I added this to my coffee every morning and it truly helped me with my productivity. The brain fog that some people experience was nonexistent with me. I’m sure it was a combination of things, but the way I felt was so great, I don’t want to go back! This is now a staple in our house!
- Aidell’s Chicken Apple Sausage– Many sausages, deli meats, and bacon have a lot of adde sugar, fillers, and other nasty stuff we don’t want to talk about. But not Aidell! This is a great addition to your eggs in the morning, but also wonderful in a stir fry!
So there you have it! My “Must Have” products to keep me on track, when I lose track of time but don’t want to fall off the wagon!
What are some of your amazing finds on the Whole 30 journey?
X O X O,
PS This isn’t sponsored post, but I do use VigLink (a blog monetizing tool) so if anything is purchased through this post I may or may not receive a small commission.